Position: Content Creator (Intern)
Nazpev Inc. is an IT, graphic design, and digital marketing company in Japan. We are looking for a talented and energetic Content Creator (Intern) for its Bangladesh branch.
About Nazpev Inc.: Nazpev Inc. is one of the growing IT companies in Japan, now working for the global IT and design market. We have already worked for 15 countries in the world. We are an enlisted IT company of the University of Calgary, Canada.
Company Name: Nazpev Inc.
Vacancy: 1 (One).
Employment Status: Internship (Paid).
Working Days: Saturday to Thursday
Working Hour: Minimum 6 hours per day (Flexible time)
Working Location: Remotely/Work from home during the intern period.
– Write blog content for websites
Educational Requirements: Students of Mass Communication, Journalism, English Literature, English department are are encourage to apply.
Experience Requirement: Experience is not compulsory but having academic project experience in the relevant field will be preferable. Someone with experience of 2 years+ does not need to apply for this position.
– Strong Content Writing Skill in English Language
– Habits of Writing English Articles
– Must be a team player, interest to learn
Internship Period: 4 weeks to 12 weeks
– Professional work experience at a growing software company
– Monthly remuneration
– Certification after completing the internship
– Monthly internet bill
– Company gift hamper
– Opportunity for full-time employment after successful completion of the internship period.
Application Deadline: February 23, 2021
How to Apply: If you are interested to be a part of Nazpev Inc., please send your updated resume with a complete portfolio of your projects at email@example.com with the subject line “Content Creator (Intern)” of the email.