Position: HR & Admin (Intern)
Nazpev Inc. is an IT, graphic design, and digital marketing company in Japan. We are looking for talented and energetic HR & Admin for its Bangladesh branch.
About Nazpev Inc.: Nazpev Inc. is one of the growing IT companies in Japan, now working for the global IT market. We have already worked for 15 countries in the world. We are an enlisted IT company of the University of Calgary, Canada.
Company Name: Nazpev Inc.
Vacancy: 1 (One).
Employment Status: Internship (Paid).
Working Days: Sunday to Thursday
Working Hour: 4 hours per day (Flexible time)
Working Location: Remotely/Work from home during the intern period.
– Work with the company management team in the recruitment process of new employee
– Manage the employees of the company
– Salary sheet preparation of the company
– Attendance documentation
– HR & Admin related work
Educational Requirements: Students of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) or Masters of Business Administration (MBA) are encourage to apply.
Experience Requirement: Experience is not compulsory but having academic project experience in the relevant field will be preferable. Someone with experience of 4 years+ does not need to apply for this position.
– Strong knowledge on Recruitment, HR policies is expected.
– Good English Skill is expected.
– Must be a team player, interest to learn
Internship Period: 4 weeks to 8 weeks
– Professional work experience at a growing software company
– Monthly remuneration
– Certification after completing the internship
– Monthly internet bill
– Company gift hamper
– Opportunity for full-time employment after successful completion of the internship period.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021
How to Apply: If you are interested to be a part of Nazpev Inc., please send your updated resume with a complete portfolio of your projects at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “HR & Admin (Intern)” of the email.