Position: Node.js Developer (Intern)
Nazpev Inc. is an IT, graphic design, and digital marketing company in Japan. We are looking for a talented and energetic Node.js Developer (Intern) for its Bangladesh branch.
About Nazpev Inc.: Nazpev Inc. is one of the growing IT companies in Japan, now working for the global IT market. We have already worked for 15 countries in the world. We are an enlisted IT company of the University of Calgary, Canada.
Company Name: Nazpev Inc.
Vacancy: 2 (Two).
Employment Status: Internship (Paid).
Working Days: Saturday to Thursday
Working Hour: 6 hours per day (Flexible time)
Working Location: Remotely/Work from home during the intern period.
– Work with the technical team to develop web applications using Node.js
– Cooperate with the technical team to test the web application developed in Node.js
Educational Requirements: We are open to anyone from any background to work as an intern. Both fresher and on-going bachelor students can apply. However, someone from Computer Science or IT background may feel comfortable working with other team members and catch the team spirit.
Experience Requirement: Experience is not compulsory but having academic project experience in the relevant field will be preferable. Someone with experience of 4 years+ does not need to apply for this position.
– Strong knowledge/project experience in Node.js is expected.
– Skill in web programming is a plus.
– Must be a team player, interest to learn
Internship Period: 4 weeks to 8 weeks
– Professional work experience at a growing software company
– Monthly remuneration
– Certification after completing the internship
– Monthly internet bill
– Company gift hamper
– Opportunity for full-time employment after successful completion of the internship period.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2021
How to Apply: If you are interested to be a part of Nazpev Inc., please send your updated resume with a complete portfolio of your projects at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Node.js Intern” of the email.