Digital Marketing Strategist is part of a collaborative team of passionate consultants focused on solving complex business, marketing, and technology problems for customers in many different verticals. You will have a comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, excel at out-of-the-box thinking, and should be creative yet methodical in approaching your work. Further, you’re aware of the multichannel touch-points that consumers interact with every day and the related processes and marketing technologies used to create remarkable customer experiences.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Conducts business, marketing, and technology stakeholder elicitation and translates/communicates to necessary parties.
- Works directly with clients to define and distill business, marketing, and technology goals; creates success metrics, and communicates to necessary parties.
- Maps business requirements to technology capabilities and, if necessary, adjusts existing business processes (along with developing robust business cases).
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Researches industry trends, perform market and competitor research, marketing technology product and vendor research in support of specific engagements.
- Develops, optimizes, and monitors complex marketing plans that drive response, design demand, create awareness, and encourage engagement, resulting in conversion and retention.
- Works with sales, design, production, and other internal business units to increase client satisfaction through cohesive digital strategies.
- Understands the process of creating and executing full-funnel marketing strategies, building brand awareness and community, driving LTV, and maximizing ROI; Define KPIs and measure marketing ROI.
- Increases the impact of marketing efforts by identifying how to unify, amplify, and creatively integrate messages, moments, and programs across multiple touchpoints along the customer journey.
- Defines, refines, and aligns marketing strategies (targets, go-to-market approaches, etc.) with associated budget estimates, timelines, and revenue targets.
- Evaluates performance across all channels (email, social, paid, organic, etc.), report to key stakeholders, and make optimization recommendations.
- Maintains an innovative and data-driven mindset through continual experimentation, ideating non-traditional acquisition strategies, and regularly synthesize learnings into an actionable plan.
- Collects and explores requirements and assets from our clients to identify the most significant opportunities to boost marketing performance, evolving marketing plans if necessary to deliver improved results.
- Employs a hybrid of analytical thinking and marketing instincts to drive informed decisions that optimize projects.
Successful employees will be:
- Intellectually curious with a passion for personal development, learning, and teaching.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver who exercises sound judgment in complex situations.
- Possess ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to stakeholders in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed processes and systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive; works effectively with limited oversight and direction; attentive to detail; organized; ably manages resources, constituencies, projects of varying size, and multiple and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Superior commitment to serving others with empathy, timeliness, accuracy, thoroughness, and professionalism.
We offer our team:
- A friendly and fun work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance