Who we are
Our website address is: https://nazpev.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Like any other website, Nazpev Inc. uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information, including visitors’ preferences and the website pages that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Please read “What Are Cookies” from Wikipedia for more general information on cookies.
Note that Nazpev Inc. has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Embedded content from other websites
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Who we share your data with
Your IP address will be included in the reset email if you request a password reset.
How long do we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We want to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Another part of our priority is protecting children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and or monitor and guide their online activity.
Nazpev Inc. does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. If you think your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.
You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Information we collect
The personal information you are asked to provide and the reasons you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Nazpev Inc. follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Manage Your Data
Last updated on 12/29/2021.